From the GretschDrums.com site:
Inspired by the great American car companies from the 1950’s, Motor City Black adds a new color dimension to the innovative Gretsch Renown 57 drum set. All drums feature the distinctive ‘57 Chevron, which features an aluminum panel with raised edges and embossed badge. Each drum has its own sized chevron, scaled to symmetrically fit that specific drum size. Renown 57 includes standard Renown maple specifications to produce punchy, full tones and rock solid performance.
Drum Set Features:
• Innovative drum set design
• Proportionately-sized 3-D chevrons
• Maple shells with 30-degree edges and Silver Sealer interiors
• Die-cast hoops on snare and toms
• Hinged tom and FT leg brackets
• Heavy duty 12.7mm FT legs
• Gretsch ball-socket tom holder with 12.7mm tom arms
• Chambered FT rubber tips for enhanced sustain
• Evans G1 coated batter heads on toms/snare
• Evans EMAD BD batter head
Click here for all the details.